Ever wanted to put a space in your Youtube username? You can now, thanks to google plus.
DISCLAIMER: To do this, you must create a NEW account.
- Go to Youtube.com
- At the top left, click “create account”
- Create a new account using the First and Last name you want as your username
- When done with the two-page process, click “Back to Youtube”
- Click a video
- Scroll down to the comment section and click “Make a channel to comment”
- On the page that appears, confirm the First and Last name you want instead of choosing a username
- Click “next”
- Now your comment name will have a space in it!
Comment/Subscribe to this blog if this helped you please!